Here is Heather Graham with a beautiful side-swept hair style.
How To Style:
1. Prep clean, dry hair with a light hold working hairspray.
2. Create a side part. Brush hair smooth and curl large 2″ wide strands away from the face using a large barrel iron. Continue until all hair is curled.
3. Allow curls to cool then rake fingers through to slightly break up curls.
4. Sweep hair over to one side and secure with hair pins.
5. Set this look with a medium hold hairspray.
Recommended Hair Products:
- Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner, for a smooth silky look
- Velvet Gloss to eliminate tangles and split ends
Best Face Shape and Hair Type:
This look is suitable for most face shapes. This style works best on medium to thick hair.
Gather ends and pin to create a faux bob hairstyle.
Credits: latest-hairstyles, Tanya Ramirez